ENTTEC Pixel Octo
• 8-Universe DIN-Rail LED Pixel Controller
• The state-of-the-art Pixel Octo is easy to install, service and configure.
• Powered directly through its local power input with the widest input voltage range on the market, the Pixel Octo can also be ‘back fed’ power from LED pixel strip or dots to streamline your setup.
• The Pixel Octo is packed with installer-friendly features such as an identify button, allowing installers to easily check all connections are correct and functioning without the need for an ArtNet, sACN or KiNet input, saving valuable time on site.
• What’s more, once your Pixel Octo is up and running, you can monitor the temperature inside its robust aluminium housing in real-time using an intuitive web interface.
• Choose the convenience of Direct (live) mode, or the versatility of Standalone (preset) mode, where one of the most exciting features is the ability to edit and create presets, using the Pixel Octo’s onboard effects generator.
• Assign parameters such as wave type, background/foreground colour, speed and direction of the wave, as well as the static colour.
• Then simply save your creations in the 100-slot preset library (which also comes with 14 handy factory effects to get you started).
• Controlled with virtual faders via a web interface, your presets can be set to run at power-up, thanks to its on-board memory and 120MHz processor, opening the Pixel Octo’s capabilities up to a much wider audience.
• You can even daisy chain up to 50 devices to extend your data.
• Voltage range
– Whether you want to control 5V pixel tape or 60V pixel dots, the Pixel Octo can do it all.
– With its wide voltage input range, you don’t have to have multiple products in your lighting arsenal.
• DIN-rail mountable
– Easy to install, the Pixel Octo is a super-compact 4-module DIN-rail unit LED pixel controller.
– The Pixel Octo supports ArtNet, sACN, KiNet™ and ESP, as well as 3-wire and 4-wire (CLK) LED protocols.
• Webpage configuration
– Intuitive web-based configuration.
– Using your preferred browser, you’ll be able to monitor your set-up in no time.
• Inbuilt FX generator & Standalone mode
– This mode is unique to the Pixel Octo and widens its usability for applications including trade shows and long-term installations where space is a premium and an 8-Universe playback device or full-sized media server is not an option.
– The Pixel Octo can be configured to load a preset effect upon power-up, requiring no user interaction.
– Using the Pixel Octo’s inbuilt web interface, up to 100 individual dynamic effects can be created, stored and recalled by non-technical users without the need for a DMX source.
– Users can simply access the web interface and begin creating effects.
– All effects are based on a wave generator, which means perfect looping.
– What’s more, the Pixel Octo can take into account the quantity of pixels on each LED output string to give the option for users to create effects originating from either the centre or each end of the pixel strip attached.
• Supports a wide range of strips and dots
– The following protocols are fully compatible with the Pixel Octo:
– APA102, APA104, SK6812, TM1804, TM1812, WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813, WS2815 and 9PDOT (8 and 16-bit)
– ENTTEC can implement additional LED protocols if needed to suit your project requirements.