– The SLESA-IP1 was the first Ethernet-DMX interface launched by Nicolaudie in 2004.
– The SLESA-IP1 interface is our standard Ethernet-DMX interface.
– The interface can run up to 512 DMX channels in standalone mode and every scene can be triggered by date/time* or through the input ports.
– The memory capacity depends on the total amount of standalone DMX channels.
– It is possible to link several interfaces on the same local network in order to create a multiple universe stand alone show.
– A master interface is used to trigger the whole system.
– By default, the master unit is the one with the lowest IP address.
*note that the SLESA-IP1 does not support sunrise/sunset triggering.