HILL AUDIO CMC-100
– Compact desktop analog passive monitor volume controller
– 2-Channel simultaneous signal attenuation
– Large rotary volume attenuation control
– Mute button
– Mono button
– Completely transparent operation
– No power required
– 2 x Combo inputs (balanced and unbalanced)
– 2 x TRS outputs (balanced and unbalanced)
– 1 x Mini jack I/O (unbalanced)
– Signal path completely balanced
– Full metal case
– CE/ROHS compliant
Passive Balanced Monitor-Controller | Mono Switch | Mute Switch
• The CMC-100 passive balanced monitor controller is the indispensable tool for every music producer working with a pair of active powered studio monitors, which mostly have their volume controls inconveniently located at their back side.
• This forces the use of the master volume control in the DAW software for attenuation, which is a bad choice since it reduces the audio bit depth.
• It is much more suitable to keep the software masters at unity and attenuate the audio to the active monitors with a passive controller like the CMC-100.
• This way maximum audio resolution is maintained and the monitoring volume is attenuated with the confidence that the sonic integrity of the signal is not compromised.
• The CMC-100 does not contain active circuitry, buffers, transistors, batteries, or power supplies which could interfere with the signal quality.
• It is simply connected between the computer audio interface/soundcard master outputs and the active (powered) monitor speakers, and keeps the signal path purely passive while carrying the balanced inputs forward to the outputs – the guarantee for absolutely no sound deterioration.
• Additional Mini TRS (3.5mm) connections add flexibility to the setup, and the dedicated Mono and Mute switches permit advanced signal control.
• The practicability and affordability of this unit make it a must-have accessory in any computer recording environment!
– Dimensions : W141.0×D91.0×H70 mm
– Weight : 0.45 kg