ENTTEC Playback Wing
• Connect to Network
– RJ45 Ethercon connector for a 10Base-T Ethernet connection allows you to connect to your existing network.
– Supports both DHCP and static IP addressing for versatile support with routers and switches.
• Faders and Keys
– Playback Wing comes with 40 High quality Cherry MX Keys, and 10 High Quality 60mm Faders.
– The best possible user feedback that you can get
• Modern Web Interface
– Configure your Wings using a modern web interface, that can be used with any current web browser.
– No software to load, no need to learn another way to change settings.
– The web interface is minimal, yet adequate at the same time.
• Art-Net Support
– Each ENTTEC Wing supports two modes, and can only one mode can be active at a single time: ENTTEC Mode: Default mode, and is supported by software such as D-PRO and Lightfactory.
– Whereas, Art-Net Mode: Each key can be mapped to an ArtNet channel and used as required (with any software that supports Art-Net triggers)
Please note: revB hardware allows firmware update over web browser.
Wings manufactured on or after year 2015 are revB , and mentioned on the serial-no label.
• Speed and control.
• Users of lighting control software can step up their performance with the ENTTEC Playback Wing.
• Featuring both keypad and faders for increased speed and control.
• Quick Ethernet connection, customizable layout, and a high-quality build make it your robust partner in creativity.
– D-PRO – Windows and Mac (recommended App)
– LightFactory – Windows
– FreeStyler 3 – Windows
– thru MidiWing (GrandMa on PC, Hog4PC) – Windows