ENTTEC Pixel Link system
• The smart way to connect your pixels
• ENTTEC’s PLink protocol allows pixel data to travel on standard Cat 6 cables so you can extend your pixel tape and dots to be up to 300m away from the Pixelator or Pixie Driver with no need for special cables or connectors.
• Simply BYO power supply and inject using the Plink Injector.
• PLink Injector
– The PLink Injector converts PLink data from your Pixelator or Pixelator Mini, to allow you to easily control pixel tape or pixel dots from long distances.
– Available for 5V, 12V or 24V systems, with power re-injected from an external source.
– Control your normal RGB tape within the same setup as your pixel tape by using our CVC3.
– It provides the ability to drive single-colour or RGB LED tape (such as 9VL4) using PLink data.
– Each unit takes up 3 channels and passes on the remaining channels, allowing various units to be chained together with the same PLink data.
– 12V or 24V power is re-injected from an external power source.
– Please refer to application diagram (in ‘Documents’ below) for more information.
• Pixie Linker
– The essential link between your 5V Pixie Driver and your system, allowing you to send PLink data over standard Cat 6 cabling.