ENTTEC ET3-D Indoor LED Bar
• The High Power LED Bar.
• Designed to be installed easily in any indoor scenario, the bright and powerful ET3-D is a true industry workhorse combining reliability and functionality within a robust convection cooled housing.
• With a vibrant RGBWA LED output and a choice of 25°, 40° or 60° beam angle, the ET3-D is well suited to a wide range of applications.
• This LED Bar is also available in either 300mm, 600mm and 1200mm configurations.
• As a great additional feature, the ET3-D product range allows for both 8 and 16-bit DMX control of each LED colour allowing a wide array of both pastel and saturated colours alongside the ability to accurately replicate cool and natural whites. Furthermore, RDM integration allows for remote monitoring of temperature sensors and addressing.
• By using the ET3-D’s inbuilt menu, DMX snapshots can be recorded to quickly save colour presets.
• Lastly, the internal memory allows up to 64 user-definable colour presets to be stored as well as 50 default factory presets.
• If you require an IP rated solution then look no further than the ET3-R.
• 100% convection cooled
– The ET3-D’s solid-state design results in truly silent operation, with less servicing requirement, compared to similar fixtures with inbuilt cooling fans.
– These are just two reasons the ET3-D is a perfect fixture for both concert, theatrical, and installation environments.
• Available in 3 sizes
The ET3-D is available in 300mm, 600mm or 1200mm lengths.
• Beam angle options
Choose between 25°, 40° and 60° beam angles.
• Control and monitor
– Easily control with full DMX-512 support using any DMX source.
– Monitor the temperature sensors, and configure the rest using RDM, thanks to E1.20 support.
• Multiple personalities
– Allows a selection of 6 possible DMX personalities.
– From 8-bit, 5 DMX channel modes to 16-bit, 12 DMX channel mode, each personality allows for the individual control of the unit’s finer features.
• Smart dimming
– Choose from 16-bit or 8-bit LED dimming.
– Simply change the DMX personality and get greater control of the dimming.
– Also available is a strobe mode with controllable frequency from DMX.
• Best colour output
– The ET3-D has been laboratory-calibrated to closely follow the black body locus curve.
– With up to 16-bit resolution allowing the light to travel from true warm to cool whites (1800K to 12000K) keeping a high CRI for natural colours.
• Built-in menu system
– Easily scroll through the settings: set DMX address or record and recall a snapshot or preset.
– All with the help of an LCD screen and buttons at the back of the unit.
• Snap to a preset
– Easily take a snapshot, with support for up to 64 fully user-recordable slots, in addition to 50 colour presets.
– The presets are pre-loaded with stand-alone colours and intensities to help you get started.
• Custom finish
Upon request, the ET3-D can be produced in a number of custom RAL colours, contact ENTTEC to find out more.