ENTTEC Datagate MK2
• Take control of your data
• The Datagate MK2 is the ultimate in the advanced lighting data control.
• An extremely powerful and flexible DMX management tool, it allows you to direct DMX distribution on advanced networked systems, translating between DMX and Ethernet protocols.
• Take control of your data like never before and enjoy perfect results every time.
• Configure and edit individual profiles with a simple drag-and-drop flow chart in your web browser.
• It’s a breeze to convert hundreds of Universes from ArtNet to sACN in real-time, alongside using the eight local DMX ports for input or output duties.
• Most importantly, the inbuilt DMX generator allows channels to be set to different levels for testing without the need for a DMX source.
• Supporting Art-Net 1/2/3, KiNET, sACN, ESP, OSC and RS232, the E-Streamer also handles DMX512A and RDM on its physical ports.
• The Datagate MK2 can be loaded with various licences to unlock advanced merging, switching, hot spare, RDM Sensor, RDM Tools and Stream Auditor functionality.
• There is no other device in the world quite like the Datagate MK2.
• It is a unique data-processing hub that takes any installation to a level beyond advanced data control as you know it.
• Put simply, no other Ethernet-DMX converter on the market offers this level of flexibility and performance.
• Advanced Data Manipulation
– Using any modern web-browser, you can tell the Datagate Mk2 – what to do with the endless types of DMX data on your network.
– Mix and match to suit your needs. Configuration and editing of Profiles may be done with web browser that allows graphical flowchart style drag-and-drop editing.
• Multiple Input and Outputs
– 8 DMX ports (input or output).
– 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and 1 RS232 input for profile selection via serial command.
• Multiple Protocol Support
– Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, KiNET, Streaming ACN and ESP in DMX over Ethernet protocols.
– Fully supports DMX 512 A and ANSI E1.20 RDM
• Make your Own Profile
Use the Profile Editor, drag & drop the modeles and make your very own profile.
Some examples include:
– DMX Hub/Splitter: Expand DMX networks
– DMX Merger (HTP or LTP): Combine one or more controllers onto one network
– DMX -> Ethernet: Input DMX signals into your 3D visualisation software
– Ethernet-> DMX : Control large DMX installations via PC and OSX programs
– RDM Gateway : Manage your lights remotely
– RDM Sensor: Gather health information about your lights
– DMX shifting : Manipulate your DMX Data like never before